Would you like to ascend a Pyrenees summit in ski-touring? or
Would you like to do freeride in a ski station?
The National Park of the Pyrenees offer the skiers a lot of possibilities for ski-touring and freeride. If you have a good level (blue-red pistes by ski, snowboard or telemark) you can enjoy accompanied by a mountain guide. There are routes for all levels.
Which options exist for skiing in the Pyrenees?
– Aneto in ski-touring.
– Posets in ski-touring.
– Maladeta in ski-touring.
– Neouviéllè in ski-touring.
– Comapedrosa in ski-touring.
– Carros de Foc in ski-touring.
– Summits in Andorra in ski-touring.
– Freeride in the ski stations (for example: Panticosa, Boí-Taull, Cerler, Tavascán, Arcalís, Grandvalira, La Mongie, Piau-Engaly).
What´s the necessary equipment?
– Clothing appropriate for mountain activity. And very important: extra wool cap and gloves, termic clothes and impermeable-transpirable jacket.
– Ski-touring equipment: boots, skis with specific bindings, ski skins and poles.
– DVA, probe and shovel.
– Piolet and crampons.
– Backpack (30 liters aprox), with carry-ski sistem.
– Sunglasses, goggles, cap, sunscreen, headlamp with fresh batteries and first aid kit.
– Water and food.
– Helmet and harness for climbing.
– Lanyard with locking carabiner.
– Belay device with locking HMS carabiner.
– 1 stitched sling (240cm).
– 3 extra locking carabiner.
How much time do I need?
In base to your expectatives / depends on the selected activity.
What is the phisical and technical exigency?
Have an acceptable fitness, ski level in blue/red slopes. Alpinism-skills in the use of crampons and piolet (if it is not your case, we recommend you to complete this activity with a formation course of alpinism).
How many participants for each mountain guide?
Usually, the rate guide:participant is 1:6 (in some routes it may be convenient to modify this rate).
What is the porposal date for skiing in the Pyrenees?
In winter and spring. But it´s important check with the guide about the mountain conditions.
What is the price of the activity?
To calculate a final price, please contact us to design the activity in line with your needs and expectations.
What is included?
– Certified mountain guide.
– Assesment (previously and during the activity).
– Photo report.
– Guide forfait (in case of precised it for the activity).
– Colective climbing equipment (if it´s necesary).
– RC and accident insurance during the activity.
What is not included?
– Accomodation and meals for the participants and for the guide.
– Transportation to the place of activity and during it.
– Participants forfait (in case of precised it for the activity).
– Individual equipment (but it´s posible to facilite renting).
– Expenses not included in the initial program.
– Everything that is not detailed in “What is included?”.
Need you other planning, other places or other mountain activities?
We can plan with you: trekking, alpinism, ice-climbing, freeskiing, rock climbing, ski touring,…
Contact us by e-mail (email@example.com) or by this contact form (Name, E-mail and Your message):