Would you like meet the Pyrenees?
From the summit of Aneto peak, you can see all the Pyrenees, because this is the top of these mountains. You can plan this ascent in company of a certified mountain guide.
Which options exist to ascent to Aneto?
– From Renclusa hut: Portillón Superior and Aneto´s Glacier.
– Estasen Couloir.
– Llosás Ridge.
– Salenques-Tempestades Ridge.
– Aneto in ski-touring.
What´s the necessary equipment?
– Clothing appropriate for mountain activity. And very important: extra wool cap and gloves, termic clothes and impermeable-transpirable jacket.
– Mountain rigid boots.
– Piolet and crampons.
– Mountain poles.
– Backpack (30 liters aprox).
– Sunglasses, cap, sunscreen, headlamp with fresh batteries and first aid kit.
– Water and food.
– Very light sleeping bag (for the hut).
(*) If you haven´t the following climbing equipment, we can provide it for the activity
– Helmet and harness for climbing.
– Lanyard with locking carabiner.
– Belay device with locking HMS carabiner.
– 1 stitched sling (240cm).
– 3 extra locking carabiner.
How much time do I need?
Two days. In case the participant has not previous climbing experience, it would be advisable to use an extra-day in an introductory climbing for we could work together basic climbing techniques.
What is the exigency for this ascent to Aneto?
Have an acceptable fitness and alpinism-skills in the use of crampons and piolet (if it is not your case, we recommend you to complete this activity with a formation course of alpinism).
How many climbers for each mountain guide?
Usually, the rate guide:participant is 1:2 (for some routes sould be 1:1, and for other routes sould be 1:3).
What is the porposal date for climbing Aneto peak?
All the year. But it´s important check with the guide about the mountain conditions.
What is the price of the activity?
To calculate a final price, please contact us to design the activity in line with your needs and expectations.
What is included?
– Certified mountain guide.
– Assesment (previously and during the activity).
– Photo report.
– Climbing equipment (colective and individually if it´s necesary).
– RC and accident insurance during the activity.
What is not included?
– Accomodation and meals for the participants and for the guide.
– Transportation to the place of activity and during it.
– Expenses not included in the initial program.
– Everything that is not detailed in “What is included?”.
Need you other planning, other places or other mountain activities?
We can plan with you: trekking, alpinism, ice-climbing, freeskiing, rock climbing, ski touring,…
Contact us by e-mail (email@example.com) or by this contact form (Name, E-mail and Your message):