Would you like to ascent the highest peak in Spain?
Sierra Nevada mountains offers you beautiful lanscapes and really nice peaks, Mt.Mulhacen is one of them and also the top of Spain. If you like meet this and much more, you can with the company of a certified mountain guide.
Which options exist to ascent to Mulhacen?
– South-face: just trekking.
– West-face: a bit more technical.
– North-face: for alpine climbers.
– Mulhacen in ski-touring.
What´s the necessary equipment?
– Clothing appropriate for mountain activity. And very important: extra wool cap and gloves, termic clothes and impermeable-transpirable jacket.
– Mountain rigid boots.
– Piolet and crampons.
– Mountain poles.
– Backpack (30 liters aprox).
– Sunglasses, cap, sunscreen, headlamp with fresh batteries and first aid kit.
– Water and food.
– Very light sleeping bag (for the hut).
– Ski-touring equipment: boots, skis with specific bindings, ski skins and poles (if you are a skier).
(*) If you haven´t the following climbing equipment, we can provide it for the activity
– Helmet and harness for climbing.
– Lanyard with locking carabiner.
– Belay device with locking HMS carabiner.
– 1 stitched sling (240cm).
– 3 extra locking carabiner.
How much time do I need?
Two days. In case the participant has not previous climbing experience, it would be advisable to use an extra-day in an introductory climbing for we could work together basic climbing techniques.
What is the exigency for this ascent?
Have an acceptable fitness and, in winter conditions, alpinism-skills in the use of crampons and piolet (if it is not your case, we recommend you to complete this activity with a formation course of alpinism).
How many participants for each mountain guide?
For the climbing routes the guide:participant rate is 1:2, and for trek routes sould be 1:6.
What is the porposal date for climbing or trek in Sierra Nevada?
All the year. But it´s important check with the guide about the mountain conditions.
What is the price of the activity?
To calculate a final price, please contact us to design the activity in line with your needs and expectations.
What is included?
– Certified mountain guide.
– Assesment (previously and during the activity).
– Photo report.
– Colective climbing equipment.
– RC and accident insurance during the activity.
What is not included?
– Accomodation and meals for the participants and for the guide.
– Transportation to the place of activity and during it.
– Expenses not included in the initial program.
– Everything that is not detailed in “What is included?”.
To help you to know a bit more about Sierra Nevada, we propose you seeing this video:
Need you other planning, other places or other mountain activities?
We can plan with you: trekking, alpinism, ice-climbing, freeskiing, rock climbing, ski touring,…
Contact us by e-mail (email@example.com) or by this contact form (Name, E-mail and Your message):