Would you like climbing a nice rock wall seeing the sea under you?
Rock climbing in Peñón de Ifach it´s special: the lanscapes, the limestone, the sea, the good weather and the tasty foods are waiting for you near Calpe town, in the Costa Blanca.
Enjoy accompanied by a certified mountain guide.
Which options exist to rockclimbing Peñón de Ifach?
The two faces:
- South-face: «Same», «Valencianos», «Polvos Mágicos», «Costa Blanca», «Diedro UBSA», «Gómez-Cano» and «Revelación».
- North-face: «Roxy» and «Pany».
What´s the necessary equipment?
– Clothing appropriate for mountain activity.
– Water and food.
– Backpack (30 liters aprox) .
– Sunglasses, cap, sunscreen, headlamp with fresh batteries and first aid kit.
– Climbing shoes.
(*) If you haven´t the following climbing equipment, we can provide it for the activity
– Helmet and harness for climbing.
– Lanyard with locking carabiner.
– Belay device with locking HMS carabiner.
– 1 stitched sling (240cm).
– 3 extra locking carabiner.
How much time do I need?
Just one day. In case the participant has not previous climbing experience, it would be advisable to use an extra-day in an introductory climbing for we could work together basic climbing techniques.
What is the exigency for this rock-climbing to Peñón de Ifach?
Have an acceptable fitness, for some climbing routes isn´t necessary have rock climbing experience, but it´s important skills in mountain trek.
How many climbers for each mountain guide?
Usually, the rate guide:participant is 1:2 (for some routes sould be 1:1).
What is the porposal date for climbing Peñón de Ifach?
All the year. But it´s important check with the guide about the mountain conditions.
What is the price of the activity?
To calculate a final price, please contact us to design the activity in line with your needs and expectations.
What is included?
– Certified mountain guide.
– Assesment (previously and during the activity).
– Photo report.
– Climbing equipment (colective and individually if it´s necesary).
– RC and accident insurance during the activity.
What is not included?
– Accomodation and meals for the participants and for the guide.
– Transportation to the place of activity and during it.
– Expenses not included in the initial program.
– Everything that is not detailed in “What is included?”.
Need you other planning, other places or other mountain activities?
We can plan with you: trekking, alpinism, ice-climbing, freeskiing, rock climbing, ski touring,…
Contact us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by this contact form (Name, E-mail and Your message):