Which options exist to rockclimbing Naranjo de Bulnes?
The four faces:
- South-face: the easiest route to ascent Naranjo is «Directa de los Martínez».
- East-face: two nice routes: «Cepeda» and «Amistad con el Diablo».
- North-face: the original route but not the easiest, «Pidal-Cainejo», from 1904.
- West-face: «Rábadá-Navarro» route or «Murciana 78» route.
What´s the necessary equipment?
– Clothing appropriate for mountain activity.
– Water and food.
– Backpack (30 liters aprox) .
– Sunglasses, cap, sunscreen, headlamp with fresh batteries and first aid kit.
– Climbing shoes.
– Very light sleeping bag (for the hut).
(*) If you haven´t the following climbing equipment, we can provide it for the activity
– Helmet and harness for climbing.
– Lanyard with locking carabiner.
– Belay device with locking HMS carabiner.
– 1 stitched sling (240cm).
– 3 extra locking carabiner.
How much time do I need?
Two days: In the first day, we will aproach to the Vega de Urriello hut. In the second, we will climb the selected climbing route, and return to the car.
In case the participant has not previous climbing experience, it would be advisable to use an extra-day in an introductory climbing for we could work together basic climbing techniques.
What is the exigency for this rock-climbing to Naranjo de Bulnes?
Have an acceptable fitness, for some climbing routes isn´t necessary have rock climbing experience, but it´s important skills in mountain trek.
How many climbers for each mountain guide?
Usually, the rate guide:participant is 1:2 (for some routes sould be 1:1).
What is the porposal date for climbing Naranjo de Bulnes?
All the year. But it´s important check with the guide about the mountain conditions.
What is the price of the activity?
To calculate a final price, please contact us to design the activity in line with your needs and expectations.
What is included?
– Certified mountain guide.
– Assesment (previously and during the activity).
– Photo report.
– Climbing equipment (colective and individually if it´s necesary).
– RC and accident insurance during the activity.
What is not included?
– Accomodation and meals for the participants and for the guide.
– Transportation to the place of activity and during it.
– Expenses not included in the initial program.
– Everything that is not detailed in “What is included?”.
Need you other planning, other places or other mountain activities?
We can plan with you: trekking, alpinism, ice-climbing, freeskiing, rock climbing, ski touring,…
Contact us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by this contact form (Name, E-mail and Your message):