The mountains that are close to the city of Madrid offer many possibilities for trekking.
Forests, trails, summits… to walk with friends, family or children.
Enjoy accompanied by a certified mountain guide
Wich options exist to trekking in Sierra de Guadarrama?
- Trekking around Sierra de Guadarrama´s summits.
- Trekking in «La Pedriza«.
- Trek from Cercedilla, Navafria, Manzanares el Real, Navacerrada, El Escorial, La Najarra, La Fuenfria, Valsaín, or El Paular.
What´s the necessary equipment for this trekking in Sierra de Guadarrama?
– Clothing appropriate for mountain activity.
– Water and food.
– Backpack (20-30 liters aprox).
– Sunglasses (cat.3), cap, sunscreen, headlamp with fresh batteries and first aid kit.
– Trekking boots.
– Mountain poles.
How much time do I need?
From half-day to several days.
What is the exigency for this trekking in Sierra de Guadarrama?
Have an acceptable fitness.
How many participants for each mountain guide?
The maximum rate guide:participant is 1:8.
What is the price of this trekking in Sierra de Guadarrama?
To calculate a final price, please contact us to design the activity in line with your needs and expectations.
What is included?
– Certified mountain guide.
– Assesment (previously and during the activity).
– Photo report.
– RC and accident insurance during the activity.
What is not included?
– Accommodation and meals.
– Transportation to the place of activity and during it.
– Expenses not included in the initial program.
– Everything that is not detailed in “What is included?”.
Need you other planning, other places or other mountain activities?
We can plan with you: trekking, alpinism, ice-climbing, freeskiing, rock climbing, ski touring,…
Contact us by e-mail (email@example.com) or by this contact form (Name, E-mail and Your message):