The mountains that are close to the city of Madrid offer many possibilities for trekking. Forests, trails, summits… to walk with friends, family or children.
Wich options exist to trekking in Sierra de Guadarrama?
- Trekking around Sierra de Guadarrama´s summits.
- Trekking in «La Pedriza».
- Trek from Cercedilla, Navafria, Manzanares el Real, Navacerrada, El Escorial, La Najarra, La Fuenfria, Valsaín, or El Paular.
What´s the necessary equipment for this trekking in Sierra de Guadarrama?
– Clothing appropriate for mountain activity.
– Water and food.
– Backpack (20-30 liters aprox).
– Sunglasses (cat.3), cap, sunscreen, headlamp with fresh batteries and first aid kit.
– Trekking boots.
– Mountain poles.
How much time do I need?
From half-day to several days.
What is the exigency for this trekking in Sierra de Guadarrama?
Have an acceptable fitness.
How many participants for each mountain guide?
The maximum rate guide:participant is 1:8.
What is the price of this trekking in Sierra de Guadarrama?
To calculate a final price, please contact us to design the activity in line with your needs and expectations.
What is included?
– Certified mountain guide.
– Assesment (previously and during the activity).
– Photo report.
– RC and accident insurance during the activity.
What is not included?
– Accommodation and meals.
– Transportation to the place of activity and during it.
– Expenses not included in the initial program.
– Everything that is not detailed in “What is included?”.
Need you other planning, other places or other mountain activities?
We can plan with you: trekking, alpinism, ice-climbing, freeskiing, rock climbing, ski touring,…
Contact us by e-mail (email@example.com) or by this contact form (Name, E-mail and Your message):