Sierra Nevada has the highest summits in Spain, but also offers many hiking trails.
If you want to know Sierra Nevada, we can show you the most beautiful places in this mountain range.
Enjoy accompanied by a certified mountain guide.
Wich options exist to trekking in Sierra Nevada?
- Vasares of Sierra Nevada.
- Vereda de la Estrella and Cueva Secreta.
- Prado Redondo.
- Summits of Sierra Nevada.
- Cahorros – Monachil.
- Sierra Nevada with childrens.
- Cerro Trevenque.
- Trekking Sulayr.
- Las Alpujarras.
- Chorreras del Molinillo.
- Piedra Resbaladiza.
- Sierra Nevada´s Alta Ruta.
- Dehesa del Camarate.
What´s the necessary equipment for this trekking in Sierra Nevada?
– Clothing appropriate for mountain activity.
– Water and food.
– Backpack (20-30 liters aprox).
– Sunglasses (cat.3), cap, sunscreen, headlamp with fresh batteries and first aid kit.
– Trekking boots.
– Mountain poles.
How much time do I need?
From half-day to several days.
What is the exigency for this trekking in Sierra Nevada?
Have an acceptable fitness.
How many participants for each mountain guide?
The maximum rate guide:participant is 1:8.
What is the price of this trekking in Sierra Nevada?
To calculate a final price, please contact us to design the activity in line with your needs and expectations.
What is included?
– Certified mountain guide.
– Assesment (previously and during the activity).
– Photo report.
– RC and accident insurance during the activity.
What is not included?
– Accommodation and meals.
– Transportation to the place of activity and during it.
– Expenses not included in the initial program.
– Everything that is not detailed in “What is included?”.
Need you other planning, other places or other mountain activities?
We can plan with you: trekking, alpinism, ice-climbing, freeskiing, rock climbing, ski touring,…
Contact us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by this contact form (Name, E-mail and Your message):