Picos de Europa (León – Asturias – Cantabria) is one of the most beautiful mountain ranges in Spain, here we plan with you four trekking days to meet the really heart of this spectacular landscapes.
But it is just one of the multiple possibilities to trekking, climbing or ski-touring in Picos de Europa.
Enjoy accompanied by a certified mountain guide.
What´s the plan?
– 1st journey: Caín – Canal de Trea – Vega de Ario (6,5km / 1560m+ / 400m-).
– 2nd journey: Vega de Ario – Lagos Ercina y Enol – Pan de Carmen – Pozo del Alemán – Vegarredonda (15km / 700m+ / 900m-).
– 3rd journey: Vegarredonda – Torrezuela – Tres Marías – Agujas Corpus Christi – Jou de los Pozos – Vega Huerta – Canal del Perro – Vegabaño (15km / 1265m+ / 1408m-).
– 4th journey: Vegabaño – Puerto de Dobres – Collado del Escobaloso – Valle de Argoya – Caldevilla de Valdeón – Cares – Caín (15km / 1265m+ / 1408m-).
What´s the necessary equipment for this trekking in Picos de Europa?
– Clothing appropriate for mountain activity.
– Water and food.
– Backpack (30 liters aprox, máx: 8kg) .
– Sunglasses (cat.3), cap, sunscreen, headlamp with fresh batteries and first aid kit.
– Trekking boots.
– Mountain poles.
– Very light sleeping bag (for the hut).
How much time do I need?
In this case, four days.
What is the exigency for this trekking in Picos de Europa?
Have an acceptable fitness, it´s important to have skills in mountain trek.
How many participants for each mountain guide?
The maximum rate guide:participant is 1:8.
What is the price of this trekking in Picos de Europa?
To calculate a final price, please contact us to design the activity in line with your needs and expectations.
What is included?
– Certified mountain guide.
– Assesment (previously and during the activity).
– Photo report.
– RC and accident insurance during the activity.
What is not included?
– Transportation to the place of activity and during it.
– Accommodation, dinner and breakfast in the refuges.
– Expenses not included in the initial program.
– Everything that is not detailed in “What is included?”.
Need you other planning, other places or other mountain activities?
We can plan with you: trekking, alpinism, ice-climbing, freeskiing, rock climbing, ski touring,…
Contact us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by this contact form (Name, E-mail and Your message):